Thursday, May 21, 2020

Teenage girl claims Asian grooming gang beat, burned and drugged her to force her into having sex with them in harrowing Facebook post

  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT 
  • The girl walked into police station to allege she was beaten up by grooming gang
  • She later claimed on social media that she was taken to an address on Tuesday
  • Teenager supported claims with photos of bruising and what appear to be burns
  • Cumbria Police said last night it was investigating a reported incident of abuse  
The teenage girl, in an image attached to her social media post, claimed she was put into a car on Tuesday and taken to an address so that three Asian men could have sex with her
The teenage girl, in an image attached to her social media post, claimed she was put into a car on Tuesday and taken to an address so that three Asian men could have sex with her
Police are investigating claims from a teenage girl who says an Asian grooming gang beat, burned and drugged her to force her into having sex with them.  
The girl, from Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria, walked into a police station to allege she had been beaten up for failing to attend so-called 'parties' at which other victims were routinely abused.
She later claimed in a Facebook post that she was put into a car on Tuesday and taken to an address so that three Asian men could have sex with her.
'Afterwards I was beaten because I was in debt to these men for not attending 'parties' for over seven weeks due to coronavirus,' she wrote. 
'The organisers of the party decided to beat me to teach me a lesson. They decided that I don't learn from being battered as I've received beatings before'.
She claimed her alleged abusers began to hack off one of her fingers as a punishment for 'continuing to make the same mistakes'.
One of them 'waved a knife around' while he and others in the gang threatened to kill her.
The girl supported her claims with a series of photographs showing her with black eyes, bruising to both her face and body, and what appear to be cigarette burns.
Last night Cumbria Police confirmed it was investigating an incident of physical and sexual abuse that was reported by a woman in her late teens on Tuesday evening.
One of the pictures posted online by the teenage girl, showing bruising from the alleged abuse. The allegations are now the subject of a thorough police investigation
One of the pictures posted online by the teenage girl, showing bruising from the alleged abuse. The allegations are now the subject of a thorough police investigation
The allegations are now the subject of a thorough investigation by a team of detectives.
In a statement the force added: 'The constabulary are aware of a post issued by a member of the public… on social media concerning the incident, which was reported to have occurred in the Barrow-in-Furness area'.
The girl alleged she had been both physically and sexually abused by the gang over a number of years.
The girl posted this picture of her thumb covered in blood
The girl posted this picture of her thumb covered in blood
She also claims that despite the police investigation into her own case, other teenagers in the area are still being attacked and trafficked.
'I am not the only girl in (the area) who has gone through this or is going through this. I know plenty of girls involved – including girls from away.
'This is local men and men from away. These are mostly Pakistani men and some are business owners. I wish I could name all of those involved, but due to current ongoing investigations I'm not allowed'.
She had finally come forward after 'years of me being trafficked to places across Manchester, Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria…mostly Leeds, Huddersfield, Oldham, Preston, Blackpool, Lancaster and Morecambe.
'I have been to other places as well as attending 'parties' locally'. This is to have sex with Asian men with me receiving nothing for it'.
She adds: 'These are evil yet clever men. They know how to manipulate, convince and threaten girls into staying. When they can't, they use extreme violence.
'I used to believe that these people loved me. I realise now that they used me for their own gain and profit. They have beaten me on multiple occasions, sometimes for no reason at all.
'They have given me drugs to the point I was nearly addicted to heroin. They have stripped me naked, beaten me and dumped me in the middle of nowhere with nothing…no money, phone, ID, clothes, shoes, nothing.
'They did this once in winter (when) I got found with bad hypothermia. They have broken my ribs and many bones in my face. They have split my ear, cut my throat, attempted to cut my boobs and nipples off.
One of the pictured posted to social media by the teenage girl. Last night Cumbria Police confirmed it was investigating an incident of physical and sexual abuse
One of the pictured posted to social media by the teenage girl. Last night Cumbria Police confirmed it was investigating an incident of physical and sexual abuse
'They have carved words into my body, branded me with letters. They have disclocated my elbow, they have stabbed me, they have burnt me and used me as an ashtray to stamp cigarettes out.
'They have beaten me black (and blue). I have had a bleed on the brain from a head injury. I have lost some vision in one of my eyes from being smacked so badly.
'Now I have had my finger cut. They have put lit petrol rags and threatening letters through my letter box, they have followed me home, tried to drown me, strangled me and they have stalked me'.
She claimed members of the gang were sometimes armed and had either waved their guns around or else held them to her head.
For years she tried to cover up the abuse by claiming she had hurt herself in accidents. Her suffering caused her to attempt suicide as a way to escape.
'I lost all my self-respect and didn't actually care if I was killed because at least then all this would be over. I know now that this has gone too far and everything is not ok. I have scars across my body that won't go away, but even worse I have memories that won't disappear'.
'I am incredibly lucky not to be dead already. I thought the only way I could escape this life was to marry one of them, get pregnant or kill myself'.
Girl X insists she will continue to tell the police everything she knows so she can help them 'fix this'. She believes she deserves justice and will feel 'so proud of myself' if she can achieve it by bringing her alleged abusers to trial.
She wants other girls to be aware of the issue of grooming and to remember that 'if a man asks you to keep it a secret it's usually because what he is doing is wrong'.
Under-age girls should be shown the 'disturbing' images of her abuse if their families or friends felt it would help frighten them into staying clear of the gangs.
They might see the attention given to them by such men as 'fun and nice at the start', but the photographs represented the reality of 'how it ends'.

No comments: