Police release image of three men they wish to speak to following racist attack in Bolton
Almost on a daily basis somebody going on about ‘islamophobia’ portraying Muslims as the big victims in life. Every infidel and his dog is racist if you were to actually believe those Muslim groups who cant wait to play the race card and blame everybody else other than themselves. They have now even started blaming the detestable actions of Muslim terrorists on them being victims of anti Muslim hatred.
Since the murder in Woolwich of Drummer Lee Rigby, I have lost count of the amount of times i have seen professional sympathy seeker Fiyaz Mughal appearing in the media claiming of huge surges in anti Muslim hate crimes which more often than not are nothing more than name calling. He also likes to play on Muslim females being the victims of hate crimes. Some school kids tried pulling of a headscarf or a bloke in the street told her to take her burqa off etc. Hardly serious offences……
Yet where are Mughal and his like when the racism is the other way round and the offenders are Muslim? When women are victims of physical violence, pack attacked by racist Muslim thugs like the innocent victims of this pack attack hate crime in Bolton who were left hospitalized.
Im very surprised this attack is being treated as a racist hate crime given the polices past reluctance to prosecute ethnic minorities for racism. Although I’m almost certain that if this had been six white Brits who had savagely beaten a Muslim man and 2 females whilst making comments about the victims race. That it would not of been as low key as this has been nor would it take over a month for the police to appeal for information.
A man was left with a broken nose and damage to his eye after he was repeatedly attacked by two different groups of men in Bolton.
It is believed the attack was racially motivated due to comments made by the offenders.
The incident, which occurred on Sunday March 1, around 1.45am, near to Back Cheapside in Bolton town centre, has been described as unprovoked by witnesses.
The victim, and two women who were with him, were by their car when they were confronted by three men, who launched an attack, kicking all three people and knocking the man unconscious.
Moments later, a second group of men arrived. These three men also assaulted the victims, and it was during this second attack that racist comments were made.
Police have released an image of three men they wish to speak to in connection with the attack.
Officers are appealing to anyone who recognises either of these men, or who witnessed the two assaults, to come forward.
Constable Rick Charlesworth said: “For reasons that are unclear, this man and the two women he was with were set upon by two different groups of men. As a result of this savage and unprovoked attack, the man was knocked unconscious, sustained a broken nose and damage to his eye.
“During the second attack, racist and defamatory comments were made about the victims ethnicity. We now need to find all six men who were involved and we have issued a picture of three men we need to speak to as part of our inquiries. If you recognise any of these men then please call us.
“Alternatively, I want to hear from anyone who witnessed the attacks which happened near the Mawdelsey Street area. If you saw what happened, or have any information as to what prompted this attack, then please contact the police.”
The men from the first group are described as Asian. One was wearing a black top, possibly a shirt, dark blue trousers and black shoes.
The second had a black jacket with white lining, a red T-shirt or polo shirt, dark blue jeans, black shoes and was possibly wearing a hat.
The third was wearing a dark T-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.