Monday, June 22, 2015

Aylesbury paedophile ring trial: 'Victim was passed around 60 men by the age of 16'

Claims: Sajid Ali told police the girl was his 18-year-old fiancee
A girl was forced to have sex with 60 men as part of a sick paedophile ring, a court has heard.
The victim told police she was "passed around" her abusers and had sex with as many as 60 men by the time she hit 16.
The Old Bailey heard how one man told police a 13-year-old girl he was having sex with was his 18-year-old fiancee.
Supermarket worker Sajad Ali claimed he was engaged to the girl, who had also asked him to meet her mother.
The 35-year-old, Brockhurst Road, Chesham, is accused of being part of a gang of 11 men who groomed vulnerable young girls for sex.
The Old Bailey heard how the girls, both from unstable backgrounds, were repeatedly raped on an almost daily basis from the age of 12 or 13 in the market town of Aylesbury, Bucks.
Central News
Accused: Vikram Singh is alleged to have been part of the group of men who exploited young girls
One of the vulnerable victims claims she was 'passed around' amongst her abusers and believes she had sex with 60 men by the age of 16.
The girls, who cannot be named, were befriended, lured back to properties, given attention and made to feel wanted, the court has heard.
They were bought gifts such as food, DVDs, booze and drugs, it is said.
The alleged victims thought they were in 'relationships' with their alleged abusers and spoke of the men as being their 'boyfriends', the court heard.
The first alleged victim told police she believes she had sex with 60 men by the age of 16.
PA
Trial: The men are currently appearing at the Old Bailey
But Ali claimed he thought the girl was 18 and that the two of them were engaged.
In his police interview read to the court he said: "People say why are you with this girl, she's like 'that' - I said maybe she can change.
"I said people are talking to me like that and she said 'no, I promise I want to change myself."
He continued: "We went to my home and we had sex, after that I said do you want money?
"She said 'no, because I like you, you're a good man', I said 'fair enough'."
He claimed the alleged victim had even asked him to meet her mum and he had gone round for a cup of tea.
Ali said he had repeatedly asked the girl if she was 'sure' she was 18.
"I say to her 'do you want money' and she said 'No, no, I don't want your money, I like you'."
"I wanted to get married with her,' he said, 'but when I find out everything that is going on [her sleeping with other men] I say I'm sorry I can't."
Central News
Trial: Harmohan Nangpal is appearing at the Old Bailey
"She even bought the ring," he said.
"Her and her friend, they have sex with boys to get money," he added.
When asked if anyone had approached him to have sex with the girl, he replied: "About three or four people say to me she's charging you money.
"I say she's not doing it like that anymore, she's my girlfriend and she's staying with me."
Vikram Singh, 45, Harmohan Nangpal, 41, Asif Hussain, 33, Arshad Jani, 33, Mohammed Imran, 38, Faisal Iqbal, 32, Taimoor Khan, 28, Akbari Khan, 36, Jerome Joe, 35, Sajad Ali, 35 and Sohail Qamar, 41, are accused of 49 offences including rape, sexual activity with a child, administering a substance to overpower for sexual activity and arranging child prostitution.
Each of the 11 men, from Aylesbury, Hayes, Chesham, Bradford, Milton Keynes and Buckingham, is said to have sexually abused the first victim, whilst Taimmor Khan and Akbari Khan sexually abused her friend.
They all deny the charges.
The trial continues.

No comments: