- Tycoon says UK MPs 'should be thanking me' over Muslim comments
- He tweeted: 'The UK is trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem. Everybody is wise to what is happening, very sad! Be honest'
- 400,000 have signed a petition demanding he is banned from Britain
- When asked about it he said: 'They don't know what they're getting into'
- Trump stripped of Scottish business ambassador role and honorary degree
- He said: 'I have done so much for Scotland. They should have informed me prior to my £200m investment' - a reference to his Scottish golf courses
- British Muslims react with fury and call controversial tycoon 'another Hitler'
- See more on Donald Trump's campaign at www.dailymail.co.uk/trump
Donald Trump today accused Britain of 'trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem' and said critics are just 'pandering to political correctness'.
The billionaire tycoon said 'UK politicians should be thanking me' for saying some of the country's Muslim communities are no-go areas because of extremism.
In an attack on the 'out of touch' MPs who abused him for his comments on Muslims he tweeted: 'Everybody is wise to what is happening, very sad! Be honest!'
And in a message to the 400,000 people who have signed a petition demanding he is banned from Britain he wrote: 'They don't know what they're getting into'.
In a CNN interview last night as he faced worldwide condemnation for his comments he said: 'I am the least racist person you have ever met.'
Hitting back: Donald Trump, pictured on US television yesterday, has accused British politicians of 'pandering to political correctness' for criticising his comments about extremism in the UK
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3353967/Donald-Trump-says-British-critics-pandering-political-correctness-400-000-call-banned-UK-Muslim-hate-speech.html#ixzz3twc5x4jR
Don’t demonise Trump, he speaks for millions of Americans. And who can blame them for not wanting to end up like us?