Saturday, March 26, 2016

Werent muslims in the west instructed by imams to use vehicles as a means of conducing jihad against the infidels

A PAIR of boy racers who killed an Army major’s son on a pedestrian crossing have both been jailed for eight years.

The two men's mug shots
Majid Malik and Kaiz Mahmood were found guilty of causing death by dangerous driving
Majid Malik and Kaiz Mahmood were racing at 80mph – twice the legal limit – when Malik’s souped-up VW Golf ploughed into unsuspecting 25-year-old James Gilbey. 
Gas worker Mr Gilbey was thrown 80 yards by the force of the impact and died instantly from catastrophic injuries. 
Malik, 28, and co-defendant Mahmood, 28, briefly stopped their vehicles but sped away after seeing Mr Gilbey’s bloodied corpse shortly before midnight on July 13 last year in Leeds.
Malik burned his clothes and abandoned his vehicle in an attempt to evade police but was traced to his home in Bradford after officers found the car number plate at the scene. 
Jmaes Gilbey
James Gilbey, who was killed in the hit and run on Stanningley Bypass, Leeds
He later pleaded guilty to causing death by dangerous driving. Mahmood, whose Audi A5 was found splattered with the victim’s blood, was found guilty of causing death by dangerous driving following a trial. 
Mr Gilbey’s father, Major Richard Gilbey, wept as he said his family had been destroyed and they would “never experience happy times again”. 
Reading family statements on behalf of himself, wife Angela and daughter Victoria, he told Leeds Crown Court: “My son was not killed as a result of dangerous driving, he was murdered. 
“Anybody choosing to drive a car at that speed in a built-up area must accept that they may kill somebody, no less so than firing a gun or plunging a knife into a body.” 
He added: “James only asked for one right, a right that every citizen in the United Kingdom should reasonably expect, the right to walk home safely.” 
Flowers laid at the crash site
Malik and Mahmood briefly stopped their vehicles but sped away after seeing Mr Gilbey’s corpse
Major Gilbey, who serves in the Army Physical Training Corps, continued: “I want my son, I want to shake his hand, hug him and chat, laugh and joke with him over a pint but I can’t. All I do is hold and kiss the urn that holds his ashes.” 
The court heard Malik has a lengthy criminal record, which includes numerous driving offences. 
Jonathan Sharp, prosecuting, said the pair had covered a half-a-mile stretch, from a set of traffic lights to the scene of the crash, in just 21 seconds.
The inside of a jail
The pair were sentenced to eight years in prison at Leeds Crown Court yesterday
Jailing them, Judge James Spencer QC said: “Your acceleration was madcap. It shows a complete disregard for the road. Neither of you had the guts to stop and went on your way.” 
Neither of you had the guts to stop and went on your way
Judge James Spencer QC
The court was told it was “impossible” to know if the men had been under the influence of drink because of the time lapse before their arrest. 
Angry supporters of Malik and Mahmood had to be escorted from the court after the case. 
Several of them returned to high-powered BMW vehicles, which had been illegally parked in a restricted area outside the court building.

No comments: