Wednesday, April 11, 2018

ANGER AS Rochdale grooming gang member spotted back on the streets

Locals have expressed their anger as Rochdale grooming gang member is spotted back on the streets where he used to stalk his victims.

Many of their young victims still live there. One has told how she came face to face with her tormentor. A worried resident said: “A lot of girls they abused will still be living here. People need to know they are back.”
Another added: “I didn’t realise they were out. I’m disgusted we weren’t informed so we could warn our children.”
Locals are said to have confronted one of them hours after an episode of Three Girls on BBC1 detailed how the gang targeted and raped teenagers.
Three Girls is a BBC produced three-part drama based on the true stories of victims of grooming and sexual abuse in Rochdale.
Only two of the gang are now behind bars. Ringleader Shabir Ahmed, 64, who urged his victims to call him ‘Daddy’, is doing 22 years, while Mohammed Sajid, 40, is seeing out a 12-year sentence.
Mohammed Amin, 50, Abdul Qayyum, 49, and Hamid Safi, 27, all got five years or less and are understood to be free.
Rauf, Adil Khan, 47, Abdul Aziz, 46; and Kabeer Hassan, 30, are all believed to have been released on licence after serving half their sentences.
This grooming gang is part of a much wider network of grooming gangs up and down the country who attack and rape young girls. For years they have had a free pass to do so as the British police refused to act on information given to them due to their fear of being labelled as ‘racist’.
Tommy Robinson and Rebel Media have helped raise awareness for a campaign known as ‘Justice for Chesley’.
“On September 4, 2016, Chelsey Wright, a young mother of three woke up on the floor of a stranger’s bedroom. She had been undressed, she had been assaulted and she quickly realised she had been raped.
The unknown assailant wouldn’t let Chelsey out the room, he beat her and laughed at her attempts to escape.
But as he let another man into the room, Chelsey managed to escape. A witness, who spoke to the Rebel, heard screaming and when she went to the window saw men running after her, pulling her by her hair and dragging her back into the house before she fought her way back out.
The next day Chelsey underwent a full rape exam, which uncovered two counts of semen, one of them inside her body. The exam also showed extensive injuries and traces of Rohypnol. All this occurred, yet the police made no convictions.
The police initially arrested six Syrian and Iraqi “refugees” but quickly released them, even moving them into a safe house.
The police have even now dropped the case.”

No comments: