Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Muslim plane passenger brands hostess 'f****** b****' over sandwich -




This is the moment a British Muslim passenger called an air stewardess a ‘f****** sl**’ and a ‘b****’ for serving him a turkey ham sandwich – because he mistakenly thought it contained pork.
The taxi driver from Hampstead Heath, north London, was flying from Luton Airport to Skopje, Macedonia, on Sunday morning when he ordered the 4.50 euro roll and a bottle of water.
But mid-way through eating the baguette, he said it ‘didn’t taste like turkey’ – and flew into a rage when he saw the packaging labelled with the word ham.
He called over the Wizz Air stewardess and demanded a refund after becoming convinced the product contained pork – explaining that he cannot eat it due to his religion. He then turns to a fellow passenger and describes the staff member as a ‘f****** sl**’ and a ‘b****’.
The passenger called over the Wizz Air stewardess (pictured) and demanded a refund after becoming convinced the product contained pork – explaining that he cannot eat it due to his religion. He then turns to a fellow passenger and describes the staff member as a ‘f****** sl**’ and a ‘b****
At one point, he can be heard saying: ‘I work in restaurants, I know what’s ham. Ham is pork. It’s not tasting like turkey, it’s tasting like ham.
‘This is not right, you should tell people there is pork, I’m a Muslim. It’s pork, darling.’
Moments later, and apparently speaking to the person next to him, he then adds: ‘What the f*** is your problem stupid f****** b****, she’s a f******* b**** man. She told me it’s not appropriate to touch my teeth, f****** sl**.’
In another part of the footage, he tells the staff: ‘You have given me ham, and you’re talking to me rude. I just tell you it’s ham, you tell me it’s not pork. It’s not nice, darling, you’re supposed to be nice to the customers. Take the water, too. I don’t want the water either. You are being very, very rude.’…
Even when a senior steward appeared and tried to calm the situation by explaining that ‘turkey ham’ was in fact a term used to describe the processed turkey meat, the irate passenger continued his outburst.
The cabin crew eventually refunded the man 4.50 euros for the sandwich and two euros for the bottle of the water, which he kept….
The Kosovan, who moved to the UK almost two decades ago, said afterwards: ‘I’m an Uber driver in London, I eat at the shops all the time. I know the taste of Turkey and the roll didn’t taste like Turkey.
‘She should have respected me and my religion. The customer is always right. She’s lucky. If this wasn’t here with people around I would have been more angry.’…

No comments: