Sunday, July 01, 2018

Muslim trio laughs and smirks after brutal gang-rape of helpless 19-year-old student

Three ‘callous’ men have been jailed after they led a teenage university student to a car park so they could gang rape her and dump her in the street.
Sali Amet, 23, Omer Engin, 24, and Salih Altun, 25, were caught on CCTV luring their victim, 19, from The Cuban Bar in Canterbury, Kent on April 13 this year.
They were seen taking her to a nearby car park where she was raped four times by the three men in a horrific 50-minute attack.
The men, who required Turkish interpreters in court, were all sober and the girl ‘visibly intoxicated’ and two and a half times the drink-drive limit.
She burst into tears after being dumped by a nearby restaurant before she finally met up with friends.
Judge Heather Norton, sentencing, described the trio as ‘callous’ individuals who preyed on an ‘extremely vulnerable victim’.
Judge Norton said: ‘Although she does not remember much, she remembers being pushed up against the car door. She recalls being uncomfortable.
‘She recalls it as painful. She was continually saying no. When the three of you were finished, you walked her back to the city centre and you left her.’
The court heard how the 19-year-old was pre-drinking with her friends on the evening of April 13 when she arrived at The Cuban around 9.45pm.
The three men, who were all described to be regulars at the bar, arrived just before midnight where Amet and Altun left around an hour later with the victim.
CCTV footage shows the girl staggering through the streets while she was being held up by the two men before arriving at Holman’s Meadow car park.
It was there she was raped by the two men, who then returned to The Cuban to get 24-year-old Fish and Chip shop owner Engin who also took part in the attack.
The men, who were aided by interpreters in court, were then seen to be visibly grinning on CCTV after they abandoned the girl by Carluccio’s cafe around 2.27am.
The victim then described collapsing near Superdrug in tears before she met with her friends again near The Cuban.
Describing the moments leading up to the attack, the victim said: ‘I believe we were just walking, I don’t know who they were. I would not have been able to walk myself.
‘All I remember is they were talking together, they weren’t speaking in English.’ …

No comments: